Almon is on the search for our next rock star Business Development Manager. Our Business Development Manager is mainly responsible for prospecting and closing deals with new clients while enhancing sales with our current customers, and developing business strategy while working in a team environment. If this sounds like fun to you, check out the responsibilities below!
- Develops, implements, and maintains a comprehensive business plan that defines sales objectives, including business development, and support financial goals.
- Partners with customers to understand their business needs and objectives, identifying potential for cross-selling opportunities with existing clients.
- Accountable for pursuing business revenue goals and achieve established personal performance expectations for self.
- Understands and interprets project scope for proposal development, and participate in proposal submittals for new and existing clients as requested.
- Expands Almon’s client base through networking, cold calling, trade shows, and other prospecting initiatives.
- Represents Almon in a professional manner at all times and ensures that customers and Almon’s interests are uppermost in all dealings and transactions. Acts as Almon’s ambassador in all dealings with staff, clients, and leadership.
- Updates CRM with contact and account information, notes, opportunities, and other account-pertinent information.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients.
- Represents Almon at trade shows, networking events, and client visits as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or industry certification preferred.
- Minimum of five years of direct (outside and inside) sales experience. A combination of experience and education can fulfill the minimum requirement.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Self-motivated with energy, initiative, and drive for results.
- Travel, including international, as required.