Are you an innovative person focused on process improvement, customer satisfaction, and employee development? You have experience leading a team in a coaching and mentoring environment? You cherish client relationships? Almon is looking for its next General Manager at our Dubuque Iowa location.
So let’s find out what you need to bring to the table for this position!
- The ability to think outside of the box and see the big picture. Bring unconventional ideas to the table to solve current and future problems.
- A coaching and mentoring leadership style, experience with a team and helping grow employees.
- The ability to read your audience and communicate appropriately to all stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to monitor and control business unit budgets and spending.
- Skilled in Project Management with a record of meeting or beating timelines.
- A proactive leader who has the ability to critically think through processes and issues.
The General Manager is an important role as it is responsible for all aspects of the operations of their business unit. The role is an internal advocate for the enterprise, business unit, and all employees. Maintains positive working relationships with our clients, internal teams, and senior leadership/ownership. Creates an environment of collaboration, creativity, resourcefulness, and development for all employees.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and tracking budgets and forecasts for facility, including improvements and maintenance of the facility.
- Responsible for meeting revenue and forecast expectations.
- Participate in corporate strategic planning.
- Approve RFQ/estimates for new and existing clients.
- Approve project scope for proposal development, and participate in proposal submittals for new and existing clients as requested.
- Consulting with business development/marketing/sales on product strategy and industry trends as required.
- Project Management.
- Responsible for mentoring, coaching, and identifying training needs for direct reports. Oversight of mentoring, coaching, and identification of training needs for staff.
Almon Inc. is a developer of technical information manuals and training materials for industrial clients (agricultural, construction, mining, automotive, etc.). We take pride in our employees being our number on asset. Some of the benefits of working at Almon include:
- Laid-back work environment
- First shift with flexible start times
- Ability to work on large and small equipment
- Variety in the jobs you work on
- No need to take your work home with you
- Time off Benefits including vacation and PTO
- 401K with company match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability and Voluntary Life Benefits available
- Company paid Long Term Disability
Still Interested? Great, apply by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org